Modi 's Sizzling Photo Blog!

Why you should get to know me: "Because there is much more to me than meets the eye, and at least half of it is actually good stuff."

Monday, November 22, 2004
 
NOT Multiple Personality Syndrome
Most of the time I am obedient, kind, and more concerned about others than me and usually apathetic, indifferent, laidback to the incidents that transpire around. But sometimes I get this feeling. Or should I say feelings? Angry, mad, upset, hurt, confused, lonely, sad, depressed, all in one, deep inside. Nothing in particular has happened, but it just appears out of no where and I just wanna hide. Seldom out of those unexpected feelings a wrathful manifestation comes out and I get hurt and my heart breaks.

I'm sure my friends & family thinks it’s just me being silly, no one really understands that I hate this feeling. They'll never be able to actually see. I don’t blame them, I only snap, during those situations, when they ask me. I don’t mean to, but I can't help it. Later I feel empty and so sad and guilty for doing that. It's like a circle. I just can't win!

feeling blue! It's like I've lost my old self, the person I knew I was before; someone I liked. Now I'm just someone else and I'm not sure who. It scares me. I don’t know what I'll do or say next. I'm a different person and the old me has just gone, disappeared somewhere. I get so angry sometimes, so full of rage and it comes from nowhere! I don’t understand it. It really scares me. Though it’s not chronic, I am not sure what instigates it. Anyone else get that feeling too?

Is it possible to feel like a different person every so often that sometimes it makes you think who you are?!


Words that cannot be said, stream down the face :(

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory     free hit counter     Powered by Blogger         Listed on BlogShares