Modi 's Sizzling Photo Blog!

Why you should get to know me: "Because there is much more to me than meets the eye, and at least half of it is actually good stuff."

Wednesday, November 24, 2004
 
Thunderstorm
Yesterday when I left for home to take my dinner we had a nice grumbling dark sky and suddenly it was all flashing thunder and few big bangs and hard wet big-drop downpour. It reminded me of my days in Bombay. It was truly impressive. Sitting there on the dry side, listening to the Jagjit singh and recollecting a few old shayaris I spent a few moments at peace with myself. I had a few impromptu feelings that I captured in my diary during those inspiring moments with the rain dancing across the street and the grand flash-and-boom effects in the sky.

Again it was an amazing sight with wispy clouds and clean blue skies, when I returned late in the night after the thunderstorm had subsided, but was too late to call anyone, but I wished I could talk to someone special ;).

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the rain too – though I hate the chilly morning that followed. Its not that cold, but its clouded and windy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

    Blogarama - The Blog Directory     free hit counter     Powered by Blogger         Listed on BlogShares